Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy – the fundamentals
The Course Content has been accredited by the Australian Physiotherapy Council.
Who can join the course?
Participants in this course must be either:
- Physiotherapists recognised by World Physiotherapy (previously known as WCPT) as ‘a physiotherapist in China’, i.e.
- a graduate of physiotherapy programs accredited by WCPT (Kunming Medical University, Sichuan University, Shanghai University of TCM, Fujian University of TCM, Capital Beijing University, Shanghai Tongji University);
- a graduate of the MPT programs conducted by the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology in Wuhan;
- a graduate of the MPT program conducted by the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Sichuan University;
- graduates of the ‘one-off’ 2015 Chinese Physical Therapist Online Course organised by CARM and endorsed by WCPT.
- Physiotherapists who have graduated outside China in countries who are member organisations of World Physiotherapy.
- Students registered in a university with ‘Physiotherapy’ in the programme title
NB. Proof of status as mentioned above in points 1-3 must be produced, i.e. a copy of the graduate certificate or certificate of the 2015 Chinese Physical Therapist online Course.
A certificate will be awarded to those who pass assessments in all 5 sections, indicating that the participant has understood the necessary theoretical knowledge required to practice cardiopulmonary physiotherapy.
a list of course participants who passed the course will up uploaded on the AAJ Health Education website. This list will be freely accessible.