Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy – the fundamentals
The Course Content has been accredited by the Australian Physiotherapy Council.
Who can join the course?
Participants in this course must be either:
- Physiotherapists recognised by World Physiotherapy (previously known as WCPT) as ‘a physiotherapist in China’, i.e.
- a graduate of physiotherapy programs accredited by WCPT (Kunming Medical University, Sichuan University, Shanghai University of TCM, Fujian University of TCM, Capital Beijing University, Shanghai Tongji University);
- a graduate of the MPT programs conducted by the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology in Wuhan;
- a graduate of the MPT program conducted by the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Sichuan University;
- graduates of the ‘one-off’ 2015 Chinese Physical Therapist Online Course organised by CARM and endorsed by WCPT.
- Physiotherapists who have graduated outside China in countries who are member organisations of World Physiotherapy.
- Students registered in a university with ‘Physiotherapy’ in the programme title
NB. Proof of status as mentioned above in points 1-3 must be produced, i.e. a copy of the graduate certificate or certificate of the 2015 Chinese Physical Therapist online Course.
A certificate will be awarded to those who pass assessments in all 5 sections, indicating that the participant has understood the necessary theoretical knowledge required to practice cardiopulmonary physiotherapy.
The candidates listed have completed the course and successfully passed the exit examination
Name Affiliation in Chinese Affiliation in English
刘芳 Liu Fang 深圳大学第一附属医院(深圳市第二人民医院) The First Affiliated Hospital of Shenzhen University (Shenzhen Second People’s Hospital)张伟Wei Zhang 云南大学附属医院 Affiliated Hospital of YunNan University